Our name is Il Cinemino, but we are much more than a small cineclub!
Il Cinemino is a creative hub. Here You can watch a good film and drink a glass of wine, but also listen to music, see an exhibition, attend books presentations and directors’ masterclasses, enjoy readings and concerts. A place to meet new and old friends, talk, discuss.
The bar is open to everybody, the Cineclub room is reserved to members. If You want to watch a film, You need to become a member of SEI SENECA Cultural Association. Ask Your membership card filling the form in the section TESSERE /JOIN US.
- Single ticket: €7,50 + membership card
- Reduced ticket: €5,00 + membership card: under 18, over 65, students; first two afternoon screenings from Monday to Friday; Weekends matinée
- Carnet 4 tickets – €22,00
- Carnet 7 tickets- €35,00
- Carnet 10 tickets – €48,00
- 74 seats
- 4.20 x 2.36 meters screen
- DCP Barco DP2K – 10S projector
- Dolby 5.1
- Acustic project by Sonica
Our cinema room is available for private screenings and rough cuts.
All our spaces are for hire at competitive rates.
Progetto grafico a cura di Ciclica
Sponsor tecnici: Zeta Lab, Sonica, Interface, Tiwi